Getting your own home

My life journey is currently passing around the station where people have started to look out for their own home. Just a couple of months back, one of my college friend Aditi, bought a home in Bangalore. 



Aditi is one of my closest friend from college and probably one of the only few person who has the contact number of all of my family members. Her personality was drastically opposite to me in most fronts. I was generally the serious, and overthinking one while she was the one who would be driven by adernaline. I loved her persence in my life since her point of view was something that I couldn't even remotely think of most of the time.

She had to take a huge home loan to finance her house, that too in Banglore where she hardly knew anyone. She has barely stayed in the city for two months in her entire lifetime. 

When I think about it, it swirls my mind. This is the conclusion I mostly reach to.

Longing for your own home happens to almost everybody. Especially when you are in a totally new city, starting out the life on your own, that feeling of familiarity is something you crave the most for. But not everybody could afford a home on x floor of y building in z area of z+ city. It will cost you a fortune, a handful number of walls, floor, concrete roof, and matchbox size opening often misunderstood as a balcony, in some cases would cost you more than your entire life savings.

So, what does people like me do to satisfy their cravings for home in these metro city. We look of non concrete based home. Some people adopts dogs, they enjoy their unconditional love. Some people develop a taste for certain dish from certain restruant which teleports them momentarily to heaven. Some people develop a loyal relationship with alcohol, while some other looks for home in some other person.

I am the one who looks for the last from the list. I believe in building home in other person. You don't have to always go to your home in this case, sometimes the home comes to you to sit into it and shed all your worries just like you do with concrete home.

While their are many people like Aditi, who would keep buying the homes, you have to remember that its you who decide what your home would look like. It could be as simple as in a plate of chole bhature in delhi, or in a person like me.


You now know my home is in a person, I would love to know you home address as well.

Comments

Post a Comment

Hey, let me know how you feel about this post here

Popular Posts