A - Z Blogging Challenge 2023 - Reflection Post

This is a reflection post for the A-Z Challenge 2023.


Writing blogs on the prompts starting with all the letters A-Z was a daunting task in itself. I would have never been able to do it was not for this challenge. The timeline pressure turned out to be the biggest motivating factor. I couldn't just bail out. Being one big overthinker, I have a habit of thinking everything overly through, as a result rather than the words, most of my thoughts remained in my mind. 


Besides this time, I harnessed the power of social media to help me build that extra pressure. I announced it loud and wide after writing each of my posts on Instagram. Doing this made me put my social worth in line, and made sure that I don't take a U-turn. Instagram also helped me get major readers, and some of the comments on the posts made me feel worth putting all the pressure on myself. I often take up several such challenges, but using social media to boost effectiveness is the lesson I am carrying forward from here.


This challenge also helped me learn more about my writing. I have always been fascinated and drawn towards stories, so midway through my journey when I had exhausted all my major stories. I was forced to look at my own life through a critical lens, and this helped me recover so many memorable and amazing parts of my life which otherwise would have been lost. I was able to re-live a few more beautiful moments of my life.


A special thanks to my dearest friend Harsh, whenever I was stuck he pointed me to specific incidents of my life which can be turned up as a story, he helped me through so many of them. So half of my stories can be credited to him. Then there are other heroes of my journey as well, My favorite reader Josna, whose comments were doubly inspiring, and insightful. My friend, Mahesh for making me stick to it by telling me how is consistency inspiring him. Govind my lesser colleague, and more of a friend actively got involved in the prompt hunting for me. Saachika, again my lesser colleague, and bigger teacher and friend, gave me a much-needed female opinion on the subject. Bhavana for her letter, which got me an overwhelming response when it found its way into the posts. Sneha, for giving me initial few prompts, and agreeing to be the butterfly friend in the post, and my biggest cheerleader and lifeline Shivangi, can any of my thank you note ever be complete without you featuring in it?


Here is a summarized view where you can access them all together.

A for Anxiety 

B for Butterflies

C for Constitution

D for Death

E for Energy

F for Friendship

G for Generation-gap

H for Happiness (Highly Loved)

I for Intentional Living

J for Juvenile (Highly Loved)

K for Kerala

L for Letters (Highly Loved)

M for Maulvi Sahab

N for Notion of Love

O for Originality

P for Pet Puja

Q for Quizzes

R for Ramyak's eye

S for South Indian Love

T for Treadmill of Life

U for Utopia

V for Varanasi

W for Wishes

X for Xmas

Y for Yours Truly

Z for Zoya (Highly Loved)


Looking forward to doing more such challenges in the future, thank you my 1400 plus unique Visitors, your visit made all my efforts worth it.



Comments

Popular Posts